Monday 14 January 2008

I have been tagged....

So Laurence over at Word of Pie has tagged me, after he got hit by Craig Randall, but he blames Billy Cripe for setting it in our direction..... eh eh :-)

Anyway the point of this game is to share 8 things my readership will not know about me, and then tag 8 others (which could be difficult for me - I am not sure I know 8 other bloggers in the ECM corner of the blogosphere well enough.....).

So here we go on the easy bit:
  • I have been in two of the UK's three armed forces (have medals to prove it)
  • I am a graduate of the 'Elven School of Infantry' ( a bit of an 'in joke', sorry)
  • I did archery at school (see above)
  • I am a member of the Mars Society
  • I worked on the UK's ill-fated Beagle 2 mars lander project
  • I have never learned to drive (well I have never taken the UK driving test)
  • I have a stange accent (Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire - even other 'yorkies' can spot it)
  • and to follow Laurences post, when I grow up, I want to be a 'real' rocket scientist (like Robert Zubrin or Colin Pillinger)
So, I think I will return to this later to name the next 8 'victims'....... :-)

No comments: