Wednesday 21 May 2008

Oh to be in Vegas....

And not just because the weather is unseasonably chilly here in Toronto, but to be at EMC World of course !

I envy Laurence, Alexander (who I met at last years conference) the Big Men On Content (who I would love to meet and chat to) and Alan (from CMS Watch) and all the others blogging from the conference, because its always interesting to get the inside track on where things are going.

Of great interest to me, and I am awaiting additional blog postings and post-conference email on the subject, is Magellan the new 'Knowledge Worker' client, or if you like, the replacement for eRoom. So the more we get to know about this the better, for example its integration with the Content Server repository at one end of the spectrum, and with 'social networking' type tools at the other. Well hopefully we may all know more soon !

No comments: