Monday 3 September 2007

3 postings below added today

I had started my attempt at blogging using the little blog module on Pageflakes, but decided to use a 'proper' blog (right tool for the right job ?) and so copied the 3 postings below into this blog today (yep I know, now I look at them, they are mostly too long).

Otherwise today was very busy at work, as tomorrow I get on the United Airways 777 bound for San Francisco for the Office 2.0 conference. I will attempt to blog from the conference as my own little part of the experiment. We are being issued with Apple iPhones, as the conference itself is a big web 2.0 technology lab, so I will try to blog from the iPhone rather than the nice HP laptop / tablet convertible (with 6 hour aux. battery !) which the Science Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) have lent me.

No comments: