Friday 27 March 2009

Come and join the Intranet Best Practices workshop at J.Boye 09

I have the pleasure to announce that I will be running a pre-conference workshop at Janus Boye's innaugral North American conference: Philadelphia 09

The workshop is Intranet Best Practices and its a double act with my very good friend and colleague Martin White (of Intranet Focus Ltd).

Martin is also doing a session entitled: Making the most of SharePoint 2007 and I think current plans may see me doing an as yet to be determined session on the Intranet track.

Toby Ward of Prescient Digital Media will also be there doing sessions on the e-Health and Intranet tracks, along with many other excellent speakers. The full programme is available here:

http://www.jboye.com/conferences/philadelphia09/schedule

I have paticipated in Janus' conferences before in Denmark, they are excellent and informative, so I hope you can come and join us !

No comments: